SOLD: Canon PowerShot G9

jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited May 23, 2009 in House of Canon
Well I recently did some trading and picked up this sweet little compact camera thats in great shape. I checked it out, powered it up and took a few shots and I'll have to say that if you are looking for a really powerful pocket camera, there isnt much better than this! I debated keeping it for a few days but I have a little 870IS for my wife and I barely use that so I think I'll pass this on to someone who will get more use out of it. The guy I got it from really babys all his gear and this one is no exception. Its very clean. The only cosmetic issue is that the "AUTO" label on the ISO knob is a little faded but even thats being a little picky.

I'm asking $330 shipped and paypaled obo. It comes with all the factory accessories, box, software, etc. Thanks!
Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

My Website My Blog DPChallenge

Comments

• jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2009
    Bump for price drop. I may be open to a trade for Nikon gear as well. Let me know what youve got!
    Georgia based wedding photographer shooting all Fuji and loving every second of it!

• KullaKulla Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited May 15, 2009
    jrmyrnsm wrote:
    Bump for price drop. I may be open to a trade for Nikon gear as well. Let me know what youve got!

Bump. Is this camera sold?

How much would cost to ship it to Sweden?

Tnx
    Regards
    Amar
  • jrmyrnsmjrmyrnsm Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2009
    Thanks for all the interest but its been sold.