A Couple Of Stunning French Beauties

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited March 30, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
501093403_eNwH5-XL.jpg

501093433_eCta9-XL.jpg

501093477_XyCAm-XL.jpg

501093418_2Rsxv-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2009
    Another nice set of car shots........:Dthumb.gifthumb azzaro
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2009
    Beautiful, Tom! When I read the thread title, I knew that at least one of the beauties would be a Delahaye! thumb.gifthumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2009
    Howdy Tom,

Once again, stunning colors and images, really neat pieces of Art, I am not that familiar with them?

Great Shots!!
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2009
    Hi Azzaro,

Thanks. It makes a lot of difference when you're shooting things you love....just like you and your countryside.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited March 29, 2009
    Hey Lee,

I wish you could be there to share these cars with me. I'd love to have the knowledge you have of this genre of autos. Without question, they are some of the most beautiful things on wheels.

Tom
    edited March 29, 2009
    Howdy Craig,

Some of the French cars of the later 20's and into the 30's represent automotive art at its finest. The balance and purity of design that they exhibited may never be equaled again. I feel very privileged to be able to walk up to them, touch their lines, and feel the excitement that they exude.

Take care.

Tom
  • dadwtwinsdadwtwins Registered Users Posts: 804 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2009
    those are some seriously gorgeous cars. Thank you for the share
    My Homepage :thumb-->http://dthorp.smugmug.com
    My Photo Blog -->http://dthorpphoto.blogspot.com/