This is Kid Shtuff!

JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
edited June 1, 2005 in People
Ya know what's difficult, challenging, rewarding, fun, and a learning experience all at the same time? FAMILY PHOTOS. I did my first real paid family gig tonight and it was pretty fun. The little kids make it interesting. I won't bother with the group shots but here are a few of the kids. If you were/are a parent, would you be happy? Thanks for lookin.'

bate01.jpg
bate02.jpg
bate03.jpg
bate04.jpg
bate05.jpg
bate06.jpg
bate07.jpg
Nate Grant: Living Legend

Comments

• adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    Number 2 is very effective, I like it alot. Although it'll be interesting to know how Joe Public reacts.
    Love the boy rolling down the hill - might be better in colour.
    The ones of the girl on her own are a little washed out, I'd boost contrast & a touch of sat.

Good set, they should be well pleased with those.

JubbaKing wrote:
    Ya know what's difficult, challenging, rewarding, fun, and a learning experience all at the same time? FAMILY PHOTOS. I did my first real paid family gig tonight and it was pretty fun. The little kids make it interesting. I won't bother with the group shots but here are a few of the kids. If you were/are a parent, would you be happy? Thanks for lookin.'
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • JubbaKingJubbaKing Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    Thanks, Adrian. I have a color version of the hill shot but I liked it in sepia. I don't think the shots of the girl are washed out at all. Perhaps how I processed (just messing around really haha) the first one of her is messing with your eyes? :)
    Thanks again!
    adrian_k wrote:
    Number 2 is very effective, I like it alot. Although it'll be interesting to know how Joe Public reacts.
    Love the boy rolling down the hill - might be better in colour.
    The ones of the girl on her own are a little washed out, I'd boost contrast & a touch of sat.

Good set, they should be well pleased with those.
    Nate Grant: Living Legend