Wrapping up

MaxxamillianMaxxamillian Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited March 31, 2009 in People
Delivering photos this weekend for a shoot two weeks ago. CC always welcome.
502324991_tLq3n-M.jpg
502325296_Wx5zf-M.jpg
493774455_ATSX6-M.jpg
493779402_ixdKj-M.jpg
493810872_3yZ9K-M.jpg
493778885_ELoe5-M.jpg

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2009
    Love the look of these. The kids' personalities really seem to show. Some of the crops could use just a touch more space for your subjects on the sides.

Caroline
  • MaxxamillianMaxxamillian Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited March 30, 2009
    Love the look of these. The kids' personalities really seem to show. Some of the crops could use just a touch more space for your subjects on the sides.

Caroline

This is why I crave additional perspective--I have the tendency to get so involved that it becomes difficult to take that step back and view objectively.

I'll re-crop where I can and add borders to the rest. Thanks so much for the valued feedback!:D :D
  • SFGfxSFGfx Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    Very nice set overall, but #4 is the standout for me. Different perspective from anything else out there. Great idea, well executed. I'm stealing that idea if I ever get the chance! :D (Just to give you a heads-up.) Your clients should be really pleased with these. clap.gifclap

Mike
  • MaxxamillianMaxxamillian Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    SFGfx wrote:
    Very nice set overall, but #4 is the standout for me. Different perspective from anything else out there. Great idea, well executed. I'm stealing that idea if I ever get the chance! :D (Just to give you a heads-up.) Your clients should be really pleased with these. clap.gifclap

Mike

Thanks for the feedback! I LOVE DGrin! I can come here and get ideas from what other people are doing and more importantly, have a good place where I can measure myself against some very impressive talent.

When you do that shot...be VERY careful of any ceiling fans that might be in operation...I almost didn't see it!