Beauty Portraits: Zia @ Old Fire Station

ZecksonZeckson Registered Users Posts: 307 Major grins
edited March 31, 2009 in People
Hello DGrin! Long time no see. Its been a while since my last post. How is everybody?

Anyway, did this shoot a few days ago. There are too many photos that I like and certainly too many to post them here. So I am just gonna put a link to my Flickr. After that you can comment the pictures here. Existing Flickr members can comment on my images there directly if you choose to. :)

Link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeckson/sets/72157616134685222/

Thank you for viewing my images. Special thanks to the model that had been putting up with me for all the poses I asked her to do. :p
Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
I am not a photographer.
Zeckson's Image Boulevard

Comments

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    Zeckson wrote:
    Hello DGrin! Long time no see. Its been a while since my last post. How is everybody?

Anyway, did this shoot a few days ago. There are too many photos that I like and certainly too many to post them here. So I am just gonna put a link to my Flickr. After that you can comment the pictures here. Existing Flickr members can comment on my images there directly if you choose to. :)

Link:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeckson/sets/72157616134685222/

Thank you for viewing my images. Special thanks to the model that had been putting up with me for all the poses I asked her to do. :p
    I'm sure they are all nice, but if you don't want to spend time and select a *few* true winners for direct posting here, why do you think anybody else would? Just thinking...ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • HindsightHindsight Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    They are very nice. Incredible model first off. The overall look of most of those, especially in the frilly dress really impressed me. The background seems ethereal... like there's motion blur on it -and you framed the model well within the chaos. I'm sure she's gotta be happy with them.
    My Gear: Nikon D300, D200, D100, 80-200 f2.8, DVX100B
    regular site
    oo
    smug site
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    I'm sure they are all nice, but if you don't want to spend time and select a *few* true winners for direct posting here, why do you think anybody else would? Just thinking...ne_nau.gif

15524779-Ti.gif Photography is about more than shooting images. The edit process can be grueling, but in my experience, it's just as important as proper exposure.

This forum would be pretty grim if everyone just posted their shoots as links and said, "Sorry, didn't feel like editing these down."

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• lyttlevietlyttleviet Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    looks good :)
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2009
    dogwood wrote:
    15524779-Ti.gif Photography is about more than shooting images. The edit process can be grueling, but in my experience, it's just as important as proper exposure.

This forum would be pretty grim if everyone just posted their shoots as links and said, "Sorry, didn't feel like editing these down."

Amen!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552