Options

Found a nice site

BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited April 12, 2009 in Technique
Not sure this is where this would go or not, but thought I'd share a site I found while comparing lenses. You can choose which lens and camera type to view numerous samples. I could be the last one to ever find this site too so sorry if you already know :rofl

http://www.pixel-peeper.com/
Nikon D610
70-200 f.28, 24-85
www.PhotoExpectations.com

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2009
    Bless YOU! I have not yet dug into the site but it is exactly what I need. I do not understand lenses, I have 4, I know how to read a great review though! I was just thinking before I sat down to my computer that I need to know how to pick my next lens, I have some $$ coming that I think I will spend on another lens if only I knew where to go to figure out what should be on my wishlist. Thanks a million !!!!:ivar
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2009
    VayCayMom wrote:
    Bless YOU! I have not yet dug into the site but it is exactly what I need. I do not understand lenses, I have 4, I know how to read a great review though! I was just thinking before I sat down to my computer that I need to know how to pick my next lens, I have some $$ coming that I think I will spend on another lens if only I knew where to go to figure out what should be on my wishlist. Thanks a million !!!!:ivar

Glad it helped at least someone lol Enjoy :)
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85
    www.PhotoExpectations.com
  • Options
    VT50VT50 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2009
    Just what I've been looking for.
  • Options
    nikitynicknikitynick Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2009
    clap.gif sweet! this is perfect, always wanted to get comparisons of different lenses to see their strengths and weaknesses, but always hated asking lens owners to post pictures
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2009
    NICE! I stumbled across this site a while back and then could not remember the URL so I couldn't get back to it.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    ZarathustraZarathustra Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Great find! I've had a handful of items on my wish list and have just weeded it down to two after checking out the site. Thanks for the post!