FS: New 18-55 IS $110 LN 28-135 IS $275

tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited April 1, 2009 in House of Canon
I am selling two of my lenses because I have a 18-200 IS coming so I don't need these. Bother were just bought before I bought the 18-200.

What I have is a refurb. 18-55 IS that I just bought from Adorama and only shot it once when it arrives. The lens is new basically as it was refurbed by Canon and has a 90 warranty. It is hard to tell from new and it has been adjusted by Canon so it's a good lens. I can send this back as I do have a few days but thought someone might like it here and save some money. It also comes with invoice white box and manual. Also I don't want to wait for a refund:barb

THE 18-55 IS SOLD My price is $110 shipped

Second I have perhaps the best 28-135 I have ever owned. I just bought it off a guy on POTN and used it twice. The lens looks new, works as new, was bought in Jan 09 as part of a kit. This lens also comes with a Canon hood maybe one small mark on it, white box, invoice (print out) manual. I have pictures taken with the 28-135 on my posting on FM under the same name as here.

My price is $275 shipped this is what I paid for it and I would like to get the money back

Thank you
Mike:bow