Options

WTH: Photographer to follow a group of golfers over 3-4 days.

jesseasijesseasi Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited April 1, 2009 in For Hire
I am planning a golf trip to Monterey California June 4-7th. We will be playing 8 rounds of golf over 4 days. Our days will be an early round – say 7-8AM, lunch, then an afternoon round – which could start anywhere from 2-4PM. My guess is that the days will be long – 12-14 hours.

My goal is to have someone follow us around on the golf course and just document the whole weekend of golf. It would be great to come away with a story of photos from start to finish. There will be holes where we want group shots, there will be holes where someone gets upset, some holes were someone does something great, etc etc. I would like to capture as much as possible.

I don’t need anything printed, I don’t even need them converted to any type of format. In a perfect world I would just get a disk or dvd of all the raw images. From there I could sort through them and post them up on my personal smugmug page.

My budget is probably 2K for at least 3 of the days. Paid in cash.

My buddies and I are very casual and laid back – there will probably be a good amount of drinking, joking, and bad golf involved.

Let me know if you are interested and how much something like this would cost.

Thanks!
Jesse

Comments