Coldclimb's neverending weekend

coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
edited June 1, 2005 in People
OK, so I'm finally caught up from the weekend, and have some time to post more pics. I'm putting them here because MOST of them are of people, and I'm going to struggle to limit myself to a select few, mostly the better candids, so I don't overload you. :rofl Please do let me know what you think!

Setting the scene: 14 of us headed out last Thursday into Archangel Valley, the place I love to call home.
edit02.jpg

Tracy joins me for a walk around at 6:00am, the only ones awake with the valley to ourselves as the sun peeks over the peaks.
edit03.jpg

James (akdirtbag) stares at the ground, debating actually getting on the cold rock for a bit of bouldering.
edit07.jpg

Tracy checks out her own pictures. Snow reflections give some nice omniscient light! Even if the background is washed out....
edit08.jpg

Carrie in the cabin. It was a bit soft, and I'm not good enough with unsharp mask to fix it all that well, but I gave it some effort.
edit09.jpg

Ty eats frisbee food!
edit10.jpg

Matt works the stove. There was way too much food, so we were forced to eat REALLY well.
edit11.jpg

Who can forget the swimming party? That's me on the left coming out after total submersion, photo taken by Will.
edit12.jpg

And the after-swimming recovery. Lucky my bouldering crashpad is so massive.
edit13.jpg

Tracy warms her feet. Our feet never really dried out the whole time we were there.
edit14.jpg

And then there was slacklining!
edit18.jpg
John Borland
www.morffed.com

Comments

• akdirtbagakdirtbag Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    You Got My Name Wrong!!!!11
    Hey John you got my name wrong.. it is akdirtbag, but climber is somewhat close. I like the pictures. Pretty snazzy. I need to post my pics. I'm being lazy.. I hate sorting through lots and lots of photos. Oh well. I'll get the up soon. I should post my zoo pics too. :D
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    akdirtbag wrote:
    Hey John you got my name wrong.. it is akdirtbag, but climber is somewhat close. I like the pictures. Pretty snazzy. I need to post my pics. I'm being lazy.. I hate sorting through lots and lots of photos. Oh well. I'll get the up soon. I should post my zoo pics too. :D
    Guess that's what I get for going on memory without checking. I'll go fix it now so all is right with the world. :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
    edited June 1, 2005
    Here is one for you
    Here is one of my pics for you. HEHE! A great pic of Tracy before the hike in.

16962901_df2e133f83.jpg
    edited June 1, 2005
    Hijacker!!!
    I'm taking over John's thread and posting my own pics from the Hatchers trip. hehe :Drolleyes1.gif

John (Coldclimb) hand drilling a bolt for out slackline.
    16968948_0adb624645.jpg

The view from of the throne. hehe
    16968950_9c6dbc3fc7.jpg

This is the Life.....
    16968949_b2f4f08dfa.jpg
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2005
    John
    Looks like you had a good time
    Wish I could have gone (I couldn't keep up:D )

This is my favorite
    edit02.jpg

Thanks
    Fred