Grafton Notch

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited April 4, 2009 in Landscapes
Waterfall in Grafton Notch SP, Maine.

491213233_JQLoD-X2.jpg

Comments

• kscottkscott Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2009
    wow...what a great location, beautiful shot, what direction does that waterfall face.. it would be awesome to capture the morning or evening light on the color of those rocks.
    kscott
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2009
    Lovely image! Would have liked to see the "same ol' soft water" effect on this one especially!
  • Picture North CarolinaPicture North Carolina Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited April 4, 2009
    Crisp. Clear. Nice deep DOF!

SmugMug Gallery | Website | Like my Facebook page, I'll like yours
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2009
    I don't get it?? I can't find the bird in the shot??!!ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif

Beautiful work Ric!! Great subject matter with a wonderful angle and foreground!!
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2009
    grimace wrote:
    I don't get it?? I can't find the bird in the shot??!!ne_nau.gifrolleyes1.gif

Beautiful work Ric!! Great subject matter with a wonderful angle and foreground!!

I could put one in there for ya' Adam!rolleyes1.gif

Thanks.:D
    edited April 4, 2009
    Crisp. Clear. Nice deep DOF!

Thanks! :D
    edited April 4, 2009
    Idlewild wrote:
    Lovely image! Would have liked to see the "same ol' soft water" effect on this one especially!

Actually, I dislike "that" effect...just too darn fake looking. I know a lot do like it...I'm not one of them. Cascading water has never looked like that.

Thanks. :D
    edited April 4, 2009
    kscott wrote:
    wow...what a great location, beautiful shot, what direction does that waterfall face.. it would be awesome to capture the morning or evening light on the color of those rocks.

I'm ashamed to say that I have no good recollection of this place. We were on vacation in New England and ran across this place just on luck. I got several shots of a Bull Moose on that trip and somewhat ignored my landscape shots.

Thanks! :D