FS: Canon 28-135 IS

mike1.6mike1.6 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited April 4, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD $260.00 Shipped/Insured/Paypalled.

I have a Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens that I am not going to need. The lens is in mint condition. It was part of a 40D kit, so it comes with the styrofoam kit box, the end caps, manual and warranty card. The glass is perfect, and there is no dust inside. Frankly, you couldn't tell this lens from brand new. The kit was purchased new three months ago. I didn't bother to get a copy of the reciept though, so I have priced it accordingly.

I have good feedback on fredmiranda.com if you would like references. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Comments

• mike1.6mike1.6 Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited April 4, 2009
    Sale Pending
    mike1.6 wrote:
    $260.00 Shipped/Insured/Paypalled.

I have a Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens that I am not going to need. The lens is in mint condition. It was part of a 40D kit, so it comes with the styrofoam kit box, the end caps, manual and warranty card. The glass is perfect, and there is no dust inside. Frankly, you couldn't tell this lens from brand new. The kit was purchased new three months ago. I didn't bother to get a copy of the reciept though, so I have priced it accordingly.

I have good feedback on fredmiranda.com if you would like references. Thanks for looking.

Mike

Sale pending to lynicx