Options

FS: Tamrac #5685 "Double Decker" camera bag (LN)

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited April 4, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a LIKE-NEW black Tamrac #5685 "Double Decker" camera bag for sale good for a point-and-shoot camera and a lot of accessories, a miniDV camera, or perhaps a dSLR with the lens removed (I used it to store a large Canon Powershot G2 and accessories at home). The dividers in the top are customizable via Velcro attachments. It has a unique design with a bottom section that zips on and off of the top section, depending on how much gear you want to carry with you on a given day. It has a top handle, a shoulder strap, and a wide loop on the back that can be attached to a belt. There are several pockets for memory cards, batteries, charger, etc.

This one is totally like-new; it mostly sat in a cabinet at home providing a padded resting place for the camera, and almost never even left the house.

A "fit chart" that shows the types of cameras recommended for this bag (it's in the right column in the chart) can be found at
http://www.tamrac.com/TamPhotChrt.pdf

Inside dimensions, as measured (outer dimensions are slightly more):
Top compartment: 4"h x 10"w x 5"d,
Bottom compartment: 4"h x 10"w x 1.75"d
A "Product description" from the web:
The Digital Double Decker is a versatile bag with a specially designed divider system to accommodate a wide range of camcorders or digital cameras, extra lenses, batteries, and other accessories.

In the top compartment, a foam-padded divider protects and provides a custom fit to equipment.

The lower compartment can be separated from the bag and is an ideal place to store battery chargers and adapters.

A Windowpane-Mesh accessory pocket in the top holds lens caps, filters or cleaning materials. The front zippered pocket contains paraphernalia pockets to hold tapes, cords and a small notepad, and also features two Universal Memory & Battery Pockets to secure various types of memory cards and batteries.

In addition to the EasyGrip carrying handle, it has an adjustable shoulder strap and belt loops to carry it hands-free on a belt.
Actual image here, and a stock image is attached at the end:

505065299_jvAJK-M.jpg

I'm asking a flat $20 for this bag. For those outside my local (San Francisco Peninsula/Silicon Valley) area, I'll provide shipping for a flat $5 (and absorb any shipping cost beyond that amount). Payment OK via cash, or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card.

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...