Options

stitch help

frewhlfrewhl Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited April 5, 2009 in Finishing School
505579370_M4ygR-XL.jpg505579346_dL2rS-XL.jpg
Can someone stitch these together please, and/or tell me if I can do it with last years iphoto.
I need the final to put in my walgreen's album so each student can have a copy.

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    Sent you a Private Message.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2009
    Sent you a Private Message.
    Thanks, I sent originals.
    The kids will dig being able to bring a copy of the whole project.

Last semester, they laid on their backs to do most of the painting, after studying the Sistine Chapel.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    Is there any chance you can retake the pictures or is the artwork taken down? The reason I ask is that when took each picture, the perspective really changed while panning. I will try to correct the distortion in CS3 but not too sure how it will turn out.

If you can retake, it would work best if you can simply stand directly centered in front of each section when taking the picture. Try to mark off the exact distance you are standing from the picture and use the same focal length.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2009
    Is there any chance you can retake the pictures or is the artwork taken down? The reason I ask is that when took each picture, the perspective really changed while panning. I will try to correct the distortion in CS3 but not too sure how it will turn out.

If you can retake, it would work best if you can simply stand directly centered in front of each section when taking the picture. Try to mark off the exact distance you are standing from the picture and use the same focal length.
    I bet you could do good work if I could reshoot it,
    but I sure would accept a quick job for now, I can't believe I want to go to print, and the hands are not even painted in this shot.
    The next time it goes together , might be on the ceiling for the show.
    Wait I do have it in four frames, but a couple may be close to out of wack.These were going to be test shots. I will email two at a time.