DSS #21 -- Talk about last minute!

richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
edited April 5, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I didn't think I was going to find something to photograph for this challenge. My house is a shambles because we're redoing our kitchen and three bathrooms. Too bad we didn't get started in time for the Chaotic challenge :rofl. Then, I thought I might try a cover for a book on remodeling kitchens and bathrooms and nothing really came to me. So here I am at a re-enactment yesterday trying to make myself invisible with my 21st century camera (I was in costume) and the only decent photo I was able to grab was this one.

So let me have it, please!

505825004_BTWQa-L.jpg

Comments

• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    i cant put into words what i like about this... but i believe you have a top contender.

excellent photography
    Aaron Nelson
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    i cant put into words what i like about this... but i believe you have a top contender.

excellent photography

+1 bowdown.gif

Virginia

Email
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    +2thumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    :whew I hate leaving stuff to the last minute and I'd really like to thank you all for looking and for your votes of confidence.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    Wow - I wish my "last minute" looked as good as that! bowdown.gifbow
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2009
    I love it!

Sherry