SOLD: Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 Canon Mount

MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited April 6, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD: I bought this lens last March. It has worked perfectly for me. No nicks, scratches or dings that I am aware of. Lens comes with original lens caps and sunshade. Also included is the original box and all paperwork (including copy of invoice from B&H). The lens has a Limited 6 year warranty so five years are left on the warranty.

The reason I'm selling this lens is to get a lens of the same basic range that will fit my 1D MKIII.

Pics and samples below.

$350 shipped to CONUS only (USPS Priority Mail)
Discount available for local pickup.

Thanks for looking.
Mike

Samples
Haley01.jpg

BD-2.jpg

IMG_9238.jpg
Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
My Portfolio
MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.

Comments

• MT StringerMT Stringer Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2009
    Lens is sold.
    Thanks
    Mike
    SOLD: I bought this lens last March. It has worked perfectly for me. No nicks, scratches or dings that I am aware of. Lens comes with original lens caps and sunshade. Also included is the original box and all paperwork (including copy of invoice from B&H). The lens has a Limited 6 year warranty so five years are left on the warranty.

The reason I'm selling this lens is to get a lens of the same basic range that will fit my 1D MKIII.

Pics and samples below.

$350 shipped to CONUS only (USPS Priority Mail)
    Discount available for local pickup.

Thanks for looking.
    Mike

Samples
    Haley01.jpg

BD-2.jpg

IMG_9238.jpg
    Please visit my website: www.mtstringer.smugmug.com
    My Portfolio
    MaxPreps Profile

Canon EOS 1D MK III and 7d; Canon 100 f/2.0; Canon 17-40 f/4; Canon 24-70 f/2.8; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS; Canon 300 f/2.8L IS; Canon 1.4x and Sigma 2x; Sigma EF 500 DG Super and Canon 580 EX II.