Water Reflections

samsplacesamsplace Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited April 8, 2009 in Landscapes
Hi
Found this view while walking. I hope you enjoy the view.
Gil

506409085_buSWd-M-1.jpg
Take Nothing But Memories:rofl
Kill Nothing But Time :clap
Leave Nothing But Footprints :thumb

http://www.samsplacephotos.com

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2009
    I like this photo---beautiful reflections.

If you don't mind me saying so....I think I would crop off the top just below what looks like gravel or sand. Then you would have a photo of reflections and the grass in the lower right hand corner.

I know you didn't ask for any c&c so I hope you don't take any offense on my opinion :D
  • samsplacesamsplace Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like this photo---beautiful reflections.

If you don't mind me saying so....I think I would crop off the top just below what looks like gravel or sand. Then you would have a photo of reflections and the grass in the lower right hand corner.

I know you didn't ask for any c&c so I hope you don't take any offense on my opinion :D

Thank you for the idea. I tried croping at the sand bank. It looks much better.thumb.gif
    Gil
    Take Nothing But Memories:rofl
    Kill Nothing But Time :clap
    Leave Nothing But Footprints :thumb

http://www.samsplacephotos.com
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2009
    samsplace wrote:
    Thank you for the idea. I tried croping at the sand bank. It looks much better.thumb.gif
    Gil

I'm glad you liked it :D

Everyone's eye picks up on something different. That's what makes photography so much fun. I don't like giving my view to often because a persons photo is their own creation. When I saw yours the grass plant in the front of the photo stuck out so beautifully and having it framed by the reflection -- well I just had to add my 2-cents. Happy to hear I didn't offend you.