*ENTRY* Thread DSS #23: Saturated or Parched

2»

Comments

• fabianfabian Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 20, 2009
    What happened to my photo?
    Hi Kerry
    I posted a photo for the challenge on April 19th. I saw it in the gallery but it doesn't appear anymore.
    Thanks
    Fabian
  • SkywatchSkywatch Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2009
    Whoops
    I am I just happen to change the name of my smugmug site to 1911 Photography and thought for some reason that changed my member name as well......its Skywatch. Because you have to be a member to post right?.... Sorry guess im out! ne_nau.gif

Llywellyn wrote:
    Four DQ's this round. :cry

Viffer06 and hanyok: Photos must be taken within the challenge date range, which began April 6 at 8:00 a.m. EST.

1911-Photography: You don't appear to be a registered member of DGrin. ne_nau.gif

And one photo with no username or title: 516028436_c2n6F-Th.jpg
  • LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2009
    Skywatch wrote:
    I am I just happen to change the name of my smugmug site to 1911 Photography and thought for some reason that changed my member name as well......its Skywatch. Because you have to be a member to post right?.... Sorry guess im out! ne_nau.gif

11doh.gif Yes, you need to be a registered member. Just be sure to post "Skywatch" as your DGrin username next time (we go by DGrin names, not SmugMug).
    fabian wrote:
    I posted a photo for the challenge on April 19th. I saw it in the gallery but it doesn't appear anymore.

I see it there, and I definitely remember searching your username. thumb.gif

516413664_Een87-Th.jpg
  • nxthreenxthree Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited April 21, 2009
    I have to say, I saw the picture below for the first time today in the challenge gallery. I don't remember seeing it there before. But then again, maybe I'm crazy.
    Llywellyn wrote:
    11doh.gif Yes, you need to be a registered member. Just be sure to post "Skywatch" as your DGrin username next time (we go by DGrin names, not SmugMug).

I see it there, and I definitely remember searching your username. thumb.gif

516413664_Een87-Th.jpg