West Indies vs Australia

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited April 8, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Yesterday i got lots of cricket balls those were used by one of my neighbor when he was playing training cricket in Australia.....

507621024_bZutU-L.jpg

I was not familiar with 2 colored ball usually they are red or white. White is used in on days when uniform is colorful. Red is used in test match when uinform is white.

Playing around in my home with new 100mm macro
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2009
    Yesterday i got lots of cricket balls those were used by one of my neighbor when he was playing training cricket in Australia.....

I was not familiar with 2 colored ball usually they are red or white. White is used in on days when uniform is colorful. Red is used in test match when uinform is white.

Playing around in my home with new 100mm macro

Awais that's a great shot of the cracked coating on the leather and even stitching on the cricket ball.

Even though I'm an Ozzie, I don't like football or cricket :D

Loving that 100mm Lens aren't you clap.gif beautiful detail Awais thumb.gif

.... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2009
    very interesting. the texture is outstanding, the cracking, wearing, and dryness really makes it.

not to sure i like the dividing seem on a half/half ratio ....
    Aaron Nelson