WTB: Canon 28-135 IS LN

tanglefoot47tanglefoot47 Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
edited April 11, 2009 in House of Canon
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((FOUND)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am looking for a like new Canon 28-135 IS. I just sold a very nice one and now I am missing it. It must be in great condition and I don't mind a kit lens. I would like one that is less than a year old and most important it must be a sharp lens. Yes I know it's not L quality but there are some nice ones out there

Thank you
Mike:rofl

Comments

• EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    28-135 Is
    I am looking for a like new Canon 28-135 IS. I just sold a very nice one and now I am missing it. It must be in great condition and I don't mind a kit lens. I would like one that is less than a year old and most important it must be a sharp lens. Yes I know it's not L quality but there are some nice ones out there

Thank you
    Mikerolleyes1.gif

Hi Mike,

I've got one from a kit. It's hardly seen any use at all. It was a kit lens purchased December 2008. It comes in the styrofoam box with the warranty card and a copy of the original invoice. I'm looking for $265 shipped/paypalled/insured. You can check my feedback on ebay if you like. (easypz123). Thanks.

Mike
  • NateWagnerNateWagner Registered Users Posts: 142 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    Hi, I've got one as well, it's in practically mint condition, I've got pics I can send you. I got it as part of a kit, but I have the range covered and am about to EBAY it but you can have it instead if you'd like.
    Thanks,
    -Nate

Equipment
    Canon Stuff (and third party stuff as well)
    Tampa Bay Wedding Photography