ch40:no lemons were hurt during....

adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
edited June 7, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
...the making of this photograph.

A dangerous cocktail:
Dsc07584_web.jpg

What this photo doesn't convey is thatt the knife in question is unbelievably sharp.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Adrian
my stuff is here.....

Comments

• coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2005
    Hah, an excellent reminder of the scars that I have at that angle across that finger. I think this may be too obvious though, cause the knife is going to hit the finger first. Perhaps if the finger was slightly off to the side of the lemon, with the others yet still in the danger zone, it would look more real. I like the idea though, especially since it hits kinda close to home. :D Good thinking!
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    thanks for the comment.
    yeah, I know what you mean about obvious, I didn't know how 'subtle' would come across as web-sized. I was really concerned about actually cutting off my finger, but don't have time now to re-shoot.

coldclimb wrote:
    Hah, an excellent reminder of the scars that I have at that angle across that finger. I think this may be too obvious though, cause the knife is going to hit the finger first. Perhaps if the finger was slightly off to the side of the lemon, with the others yet still in the danger zone, it would look more real. I like the idea though, especially since it hits kinda close to home. :D Good thinking!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....