My Name Is Brian...

Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
edited April 12, 2009 in Holy Macro
I'm sure a few of you will remember me from the olden days. Back then, I was on the television a lot and I had the most luxurious of houses to live in. I was quite popular, despite all the stories written mostly about my friends, but I got plenty of walk on (well, sludge on) parts in many episodes.

Times have changed however, and most of my friends have moved on to bigger and better things. The was a lot a kerfuffle when that springy good for nothing bossy boots Zebedee got us all a role in a big movie, but yes, you guessed it... Old snooty boots got the good parts and the best lines. Florence. What a tease she was. I'm sure she was having a relationship with someone that we never found out about... Dylan, probably.

And Ermentrude... I bet she's still chewing on that goddamed flower for all she is worth. She got a role in that Anchor butter commercial on ITV I think. And Dougal? Well, he never brushed his hair properly, and I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually copped off with that long haired lover from Liverpool from the Addams family... You know who I mean. Cousin It. Made for each other them two...

Oh well. I guess you have heard enough about me now. I might tell you a few more of my travel tales later on. I got some photos taken of me when I was on holiday. Might get them out afterwards...

Oh well.. Nothing ever changes. All that fame they got, and then there was poor me. Left out as usual. Never mind. Even when we were all famous, they'd always ask quietly... "Brian? Brian who?"

Well.

My name is Brian.

800Brian0.jpg

Director's notes:

Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
Image Date: 2009:04:11 22:44:06
Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
Focal Length: 105.0mm
CCD Width: 4.58mm
Exposure Time: 0.077 s (1/13)
Aperture: f/9.0
ISO equiv: 800
Exposure Bias: -1.00
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

Paul.

Link to my personal website: http://www.pauliddon.co.uk

Comments

• Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Not again - I had enough trouble with that at the time :)
    Lovely shot.
    Brian V.
  • l2oBiNl2oBiN Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Nice perspective.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Paul Iddon wrote:
    I'm sure a few of you will remember me from the olden days. Back then, I was on the television a lot and I had the most luxurious of houses to live in. I was quite popular, despite all the stories written mostly about my friends, but I got plenty of walk on (well, sludge on) parts in many episodes.

Times have changed however, and most of my friends have moved on to bigger and better things. The was a lot a kerfuffle when that springy good for nothing bossy boots Zebedee got us all a role in a big movie, but yes, you guessed it... Old snooty boots got the good parts and the best lines. Florence. What a tease she was. I'm sure she was having a relationship with someone that we never found out about... Dylan, probably.

And Ermentrude... I bet she's still chewing on that goddamed flower for all she is worth. She got a role in that Anchor butter commercial on ITV I think. And Dougal? Well, he never brushed his hair properly, and I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually copped off with that long haired lover from Liverpool from the Addams family... You know who I mean. Cousin It. Made for each other them two...

Oh well. I guess you have heard enough about me now. I might tell you a few more of my travel tales later on. I got some photos taken of me when I was on holiday. Might get them out afterwards...

Oh well.. Nothing ever changes. All that fame they got, and then there was poor me. Left out as usual. Never mind. Even when we were all famous, they'd always ask quietly... "Brian? Brian who?"

Well.

My name is Brian.

Director's notes:

Camera Make: Canon
    Camera Model: Canon EOS 400D DIGITAL
    Image Date: 2009:04:11 22:44:06
    Flash Used: Yes (Manual)
    Focal Length: 105.0mm
    CCD Width: 4.58mm
    Exposure Time: 0.077 s (1/13)
    Aperture: f/9.0
    ISO equiv: 800
    Exposure Bias: -1.00
    White Balance: Auto
    Metering Mode: Matrix
    Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

Paul.

Hi Paul, I know these guys are a pest, but everyone gets to live at my place (except if your poisonous and inside my house - then your a gonner)

Even in the Winter as I drive up my driveway and wait for the garage door to open, I will get out of the car in the rain and move the snails so I don't squish them, sometimes ya just can't help squishing them,
    but if I can avoid killing them I will.

Lovely shot thumb.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Hehehe, thanks for the replies guys.

I was kind to Brian, honest Skippy.

Here are two more of Brian before he went into next doors garden (to make sure he's not finishing off any of my plants....)

800brian2.jpg

briansnacks.jpg

Paul.

• GOLDENORFEGOLDENORFE Super Moderators Posts: 4,747 moderator
    edited April 12, 2009
  • Paul IddonPaul Iddon Registered Users Posts: 5,129 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Thanks Phil clap.gif