Help with posing!

sugarplums3sugarplums3 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 12, 2009 in People
This is my first post in this community, but I have been lurking here and have found tons of great information! I can't wait to learn alot from all of you!

I don't have a ton of experience under my belt, but I have some. I have worked with another photographer on outdoor engagement photos, but I have never shot a single subject. A friend of mine has asked me to do some photos for her, but I'm unsure of how to pose her. Does anyone have any suggestions or examples? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    Welcome to dgrin! wave.gif

I think if you look through the threads in here, the weddings forum (some great examples in there that would work outside the weddingg context too in enough cases to make it worthwhile having a look), and also read Jeffreaux's stickies about senior shoots you'll be armed with plenty of ideas to get you started, and I'm sure people will be happy to help you along if you come up with some more specific questions.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 12, 2009
    Hi sugarplums, and welcome to Dgrin wave.gif. There are links to a couple of tutorials on posing in the sticky at the top of this forum. Check 'em out. thumb.gif