Mission Espada, San Antonio

iambarefootiambarefoot Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited April 14, 2009 in Landscapes
C&C, please. My friends and family like it, but they have to say that, right? :dunno

510738382_p5xaa-L.jpg

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited April 12, 2009
    I like the composition. I'd like to see a bit more exposure in the dark areas of to the left. Not so much to see what's there but to even out the exposure and to not draw your eye immediately to the dark.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • iambarefootiambarefoot Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Thanks!

Re: the shadow areas - pardon my noobness, but is this a common photographic phaux pas? My eyes tend to go to the light (well exposed areas)...
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    I see that you got to this mission at the wrong time of day for good light. This is a morning shoot if you want good light on the front.

I know this due to the same thing happening to me when I was there rolleyes1.gif

Get any shots of the inside? Post em' up! --- I still haven't processed mine yet.
    Randy
  • iambarefootiambarefoot Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    I see that you got to this mission at the wrong time of day for good light. This is a morning shoot if you want good light on the front.

I know this due to the same thing happening to me when I was there rolleyes1.gif

Get any shots of the inside? Post em' up! --- I still haven't processed mine yet.

Right you are - I visited them from North to South that day, next time I'll go the other way!