Options

IHSA Sewanee Horse Show

TNFlyBoyTNFlyBoy Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited April 20, 2009 in Sports
Hey all, I recently uploaded some pics to my new site and thought i'd share some horse show shots I took in the fall. C&C welcome, enjoy!

510261335_QRVAE-M.jpg

510267002_fMEyJ-M.jpg

510263547_VHVWD-M.jpg

510274562_waaGg-M.jpg

510263039_KmnsQ-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HoofClixHoofClix Registered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    I'll give you a couple of comments....

1. Very nice timing and angle, and it looks like you adjusted the levels pretty nicely as well. you might include the ground, but the shot works. Best shot of the series.

2. Good timing on the stride, but target the knee or the saddle pad just behind the knee, and you'll be in much better focus and better centered.

3. Go to portrait orientation so you don't cut the head and hooves out..

4. Actually the correct timing for this cut shot, but zoom wider so you don't cut the hooves out.

5.Late!

Great start!
    Mark
    www.HoofClix.com / Personal Facebook / Facebook Page
    and I do believe its true.. that there are roads left in both of our shoes..
  • Options
    TNFlyBoyTNFlyBoy Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited April 20, 2009
    HoofClix wrote:
    I'll give you a couple of comments....

1. Very nice timing and angle, and it looks like you adjusted the levels pretty nicely as well. you might include the ground, but the shot works. Best shot of the series.

2. Good timing on the stride, but target the knee or the saddle pad just behind the knee, and you'll be in much better focus and better centered.

3. Go to portrait orientation so you don't cut the head and hooves out..

4. Actually the correct timing for this cut shot, but zoom wider so you don't cut the hooves out.

5.Late!

Great start!

Thanks for the comments! I'm heading to Lexington this weekend for Rolex :) Hopefully I'll have lots more to put up.