What do you think?

dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
edited April 12, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
I was able to reshoot my DSS #23 yesterday, but can't decide if any of these are better than what I had... or are they all off the mark and I need to find something else.
:help help please? :scratch :dunno
This is what I already have posted in gallery:
507757915_K3LnE-L.jpg

These are the reshoots:

510777507_TXFPb-L.jpg

510777544_CHnbn-L.jpg
and another option/idea...

510974426_6Xv3Y-L.jpg

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited April 12, 2009
    are you able to combine the red lily with the dry parched land? Like take a lily and lay it there and do a minamalist shot or zoom in to the lily and add water drops on the lily but have the parched land underneith.

Just thoughts to make a wow factor.
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    are you able to combine the red lily with the dry parched land? Like take a lily and lay it there and do a minamalist shot or zoom in to the lily and add water drops on the lily but have the parched land underneith.

Just thoughts to make a wow factor.

That is a really neat idea. Don't know if I would be able to get the lily, unless I buy it of course. :D I don't kow if can do any Gimp tricks to do that... I'm not very good at editing and stuff yet. I really like that idea.... I may have to see if wrangle that.
    Any preferences from above if it doesn't work? I really liked the dry land idea when I started with it, but now I'm not so sure.
  • DrinDrin Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    I think JAG has a great idea. I don't think the images of the dry land are quite interesting enough otherwise. ne_nau.gif
    Canon EOS 1000D (Rebel XS)
    EF-S 18-55mm
    EF 75-300mm