Ready for my Easter pics?

sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
edited April 14, 2009 in People
Here are a few from yesterday. My family won't give me more than 5 minutes!

1.511355980_VJ8WY-XL.jpg

2.511725696_vBxgH-XL.jpg

3.511261538_D8Gyu-XL.jpg

4.511740154_AgMMD-XL.jpg

5.511237806_pVebp-XL.jpg

6.511250146_igKve-XL.jpg

7.511832193_hbiSD-XL.jpg

8.511844923_UjKdh-XL.jpg

Caroline

Comments

• WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Good looking family! Seems you got them to pose nice for you! and looks like you enjoyed Easter. Lucky you to have sun and flowers where you live! Was 40 in NY yesterday......
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Thanks! The small blonde child is my youngest niece. The older girls, many will recognize as mine.

We had dark clouds and rain that morning, but it cleared up nicely and dried up the ground for the egg hunt.

And, yes, they pose. Just not for long! And all the baby's pictures were of her running across the yard- her newly learned skill.

Caroline
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Caroline, these are beautiful! Your oldest is looking SO grown up (she's what, 12 now?) and you really captured her. I also find that now you've posted pix of yourself, I can only compare that intense gaze she has to yours - it's very clear where she got that look from! You've said in the past she hates having pictures taken, so great job - I absolutely LOVE her smilier look in #2. I wonder if you use the trees to tone down/clone out that bright blown sky? #4 is great too, although I wonder how it looks in a vertical crop - since it's not a full body shot, perhaps bring the rh side closer to the smocking on her dress and lose the l side? Not sure - just musings.

I really like #7 of your youngest - the background looks great in that one and she's adorable with all those gappy teeth and her posh frock.

Great job - I hear you on the "only 5 minutes" thing - only in my case it was getting my parents to hold still for much longer than that!!!
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Caroline, these are beautiful! Your oldest is looking SO grown up (she's what, 12 now?) and you really captured her. I also find that now you've posted pix of yourself, I can only compare that intense gaze she has to yours - it's very clear where she got that look from! You've said in the past she hates having pictures taken, so great job - I absolutely LOVE her smilier look in #2. I wonder if you use the trees to tone down/clone out that bright blown sky? #4 is great too, although I wonder how it looks in a vertical crop - since it's not a full body shot, perhaps bring the rh side closer to the smocking on her dress and lose the l side? Not sure - just musings.

I really like #7 of your youngest - the background looks great in that one and she's adorable with all those gappy teeth and her posh frock.

Great job - I hear you on the "only 5 minutes" thing - only in my case it was getting my parents to hold still for much longer than that!!!

Thanks, Diva. I have contemplated a vertical crop for #4. If I order a print, that's probably what I'll do! Yes, she's twelve. My little baby is getting so big!

Caroline