Options

Re: Maple Leaf over at STF

2»

Comments

• Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2005
    Great to have you here Bob, now in order to stay you must post at least one dog picture and an egret or two...
  • Options
    WaterfallRichWaterfallRich Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2005
    Hey Bob!
    I recently left that other place also and didn't even say goodbye. Maybe I should and invite folks over here. I'm glad I missed that thread others are referring to. I've got limited online time due to my schedule and don't have time for poop like that. This is a much friendlier place - wish I had time to participate more!
  • Options
    Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited June 6, 2005
    Hiya Bob wave.gif

Glad you made it over here clap.gif This place is sooooo much less stressful than that "other" place. Lots of nice folks, many super pics and it's a "NO TROLL ZONE"....lol

I think you're gonna enjoy yourself here :D

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2005
    I recently left that other place also and didn't even say goodbye. Maybe I should and invite folks over here. I'm glad I missed that thread others are referring to. I've got limited online time due to my schedule and don't have time for poop like that. This is a much friendlier place - wish I had time to participate more!
    I saw your waterfall shots before and they're terrific. Count me as one who's glad you've joined dgrin. thumb.gif I had no idea that Georgia had so many waterfalls.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2005
    Heyya Rich!
    Glad to see you here!clap.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Not really worth it
    Hi Rich,
    It seems that the only thing the goodbye threads do is bring up the same old arguments. I still pop into there to see if I can be of help. Share and comments on photos are no longer for STF, just DGRIN:D. For those that you want here, it's better to send an email or the like. I did send Bob (Mapleleaf) a message on his pbase account, but I see he hasn't read it yet. Good to see he made it over. There are still some quality people over there, many have moved to here or share between the two. A much nicer home this isthumb.gif.

Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Hi Bob,
    Glad you decided to stay online and move. You'll like it here (especially once you get used to how the treads work headscratch.gif). I still end up posting in the wrong places within a thread 11doh.gif.

Glad to have you onboard, and so many others (including myself).
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2005
    How are ya bob thumb.gif:D . Pleasure to see you here and I was getting worried as well about you. At least this forum/s are moderated Bob. They all should be but sadly, the owners of certain sites seem to by pass that fact ............ for some unknown reason. ne_nau.gif Anyway, fine people here Bob and its run well.

All the best Bob, great to see ya mwink.gif and Steve, a pleasure as well. mwink.gif

Danny.