Hunting Easter Eggs

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited April 14, 2009 in People
I know this is overexposed but I thought they were cute. My daughter was hunting for Easter Eggs and didn't find one behind the shrub.

512014246_dbfyr-XL.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• CostanzoCostanzo Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Randy, love the expressions, and she is SO CUTE with that curly hair. Reminds me of when my baby girl (19 now) had hair like that. Now it is pretty straight. I hope she found alot of eggs!

Thanks for posting, Rob C.
    "More Questions than Answers":D

My Gear:

Two Canon 40D/with battery grips
    580EX, 580EX II, Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS, Canon 17-55 2.8 IS, Canon 10-22, Canon 100 2.8 Macro, Canon 50 II 1.8, 2-Alien Bee 800, Pocket Wizards, Seconic 558R, Bags, Backpack, Stands and backdrops. Just added Canon 24-70L 2.8 lens.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Costanzo wrote:
    Randy, love the expressions, and she is SO CUTE with that curly hair. Reminds me of when my baby girl (19 now) had hair like that. Now it is pretty straight. I hope she found alot of eggs!

Thanks for posting, Rob C.

Thanks Rob. Yes she found lots of eggs....which she promptly opened each one to see her prizes.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    What a cute series! Rutt has been around a lot recently encouraging people to play with LAB adjustments to recover shadow detail - if you search out of some of his amazing posts on the technique (he's linked to some recently - I believe in one of Monkeh's threads, and he did many long posts/threads in the finishing-school forum), I bet you could do a lot with these since the expressions are total keepers.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Thank you Divamum. I will definitely do that.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com