erratic color affect ????

DestineysmemoriesDestineysmemories Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 14, 2009 in Bug Reporting
Help!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if using firefox may have something to do with it but often times I will apply color effects and they won't show up, well I did this a few minutes ago and I tried applying black and white and it must have done auto or something because the pictures I adjusted got well jacked! they came out over saturated and with hot spots I am really upset! I have had problems with the color effect being applied no biggie but not with the wrong effect being applied I am really upset at myself because I deleted the photos after uploading them on my smugmug :/

Sorry I'm not an idiot most of the time at least I just realized I put affect not EFFECT for the title ... :/ I'm typo queen

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Help!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if using firefox may have something to do with it but often times I will apply color effects and they won't show up, well I did this a few minutes ago and I tried applying black and white and it must have done auto or something because the pictures I adjusted got well jacked! they came out over saturated and with hot spots I am really upset! I have had problems with the color effect being applied no biggie but not with the wrong effect being applied I am really upset at myself because I deleted the photos after uploading them on my smugmug :/

Sorry I'm not an idiot most of the time at least I just realized I put affect not EFFECT for the title ... :/ I'm typo queen
    Hi, can we see the photo(s) to which you're referring to? Reply with a link, thanks!
  • DestineysmemoriesDestineysmemories Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 13, 2009
    do I have too :/ ok so my work isn't this sucky I promise awwww man ok here is one

511925767_RLMWR-S-1.jpg

http://destineysmemoriesphoto.smugmug.com/photos/511925767_RLMWR-S-1.jpg
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Hi, the tools aren't designed for one after the other usage- try again and just use the Sepia option. You'll need to reupload your original, sorry :(