Options

Creating a Free 8x10

IsypwithmylittleeyeIsypwithmylittleeye Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited April 14, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So I'm lost. I've got a pro account and we're offering a Free 8x10 with our portrait sessions. I cannot figure out how to create a coupon for this to work though. Could someone please point me in the right direction!?
Thanks-
ISPYWITHMYLITTLEEYE

www.stepintoviewphotography.com
-Katie
Find me on Facebook too!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Hi, we don't have coupons yet but Sorcerer bigwebguy is busy coding them right now. They're hugely important to us as they are to you. We don't give release dates but we hope to have them soon!

In the meantime, your client could choose a photo, and you can order the print, and ship it to them. They'll not see an invoice.
  • Options
    IsypwithmylittleeyeIsypwithmylittleeye Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, we don't have coupons yet but Sorcerer bigwebguy is busy coding them right now. They're hugely important to us as they are to you. We don't give release dates but we hope to have them soon!

In the meantime, your client could choose a photo, and you can order the print, and ship it to them. They'll not see an invoice.

Thanks for the info and advice Andy. I'm glad they are in process and will look forward to using them once they're ready!
    Cheers!
    -Katie
    Find me on Facebook too!