Sam's new hair clip

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited April 15, 2009 in People
Samantha wanted a photo of her new hair clip. Who am I to refuse?wink.gif

510433421_8gdyx-XL.jpg

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    What a sweetie! She is soooooo photogenic. Those eyes are to die for. Cute hair clip too.

Virginia

Email
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Flyinggina wrote:
    What a sweetie! She is soooooo photogenic. Those eyes are to die for. Cute hair clip too.

Virginia
    15524779-Ti.gif - those eyes just blow me away.

BTW - the photo don't suck either mwink.gif - very nice light, nicely balanced without being flat. Lovely job!thumb.gif
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif - those eyes just blow me away.

BTW - the photo don't suck either mwink.gif - very nice light, nicely balanced without being flat. Lovely job!thumb.gif

Thanks, Scott.

I finally broke down and rigged a reflector from the ceiling (rolled up garage door). This little bit of added punch on the hair helped this shot.

So much for KISS in the garage.headscratch.gif
  • Morris On LocationMorris On Location Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    love the hair clip.. and does she ever have the cutest hair to display it well... I always enjoy seeing pictures of your family.. well done.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Oh my....

That is beyond adorable, Mitchell. How'd you get your kids so well trained to ASK for pictures? While I get decent pictures of my girl, it's not quite the voluntary scenario people seem to think from the shots and I usually wind up begging (or bribing :D)

Your usual beautiful use of light.
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Oh my....

That is beyond adorable, Mitchell. How'd you get your kids so well trained to ASK for pictures? While I get decent pictures of my girl, it's not quite the voluntary scenario people seem to think from the shots and I usually wind up begging (or bribing :D)

Your usual beautiful use of light.

Thanks!

My son responds quite nicely to bribery.

My daughters, luckily, ask to have their photo taken once in a while.
  • whitericewhiterice Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    Just beautiful!
    - Christopher
    My Photos - Powered by SmugMug!
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2009
    You know you are doing something right when your kids come to you and ask for photos as opposed to having to bribe them! Love the capture and those eyes are incredible!
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    Love the color combination. very springy. They eyes are just great, love the sparkle you captured. and the fact that she posed without being too cheesy. Great job for that age!! clap.gif
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!