Birthday Shot

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited June 8, 2005 in People
Caught this one of my aunt Donna on her birthday. We were at grandmas for cake and ice cream:eat
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2005
    I guess this candid of my aunt sucks:D Oh well she had a nice birhtday and this shot is going in the folder I call "birthdays"rolleyes1.gif

Tim

• ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2005
    I guess this candid of my aunt sucks:D Oh well she had a nice birhtday and this shot is going in the folder I call "birthdays"rolleyes1.gif
    Tim
    Hi Tim! Just because no one responds doesn't mean it isn't good (I don't have nearly enough time to respond to most shots). I think your shot really shows a nice expression of your aunt. She looks like she's really enjoying herself! If she was my aunt, she'd be really happy to have that picture. To me, the microwave in the background is a bit distracting, but that could easily be edited out. :):
    Chris
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    95Mcaj wrote:
    Hi Tim! Just because no one responds doesn't mean it isn't good (I don't have nearly enough time to respond to most shots). I think your shot really shows a nice expression of your aunt. She looks like she's really enjoying herself! If she was my aunt, she'd be really happy to have that picture. To me, the microwave in the background is a bit distracting, but that could easily be edited out. :):

Thanks Chris

Being a candid and a crowded room I was gettin what ever I could. So the microwave was just kinda there.

Thanks for the reply.

Tim