The Bhang

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited April 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
513170026_6X7iB-L.jpg

There are lots of Bhang around my neighbor. I was surprised to read about it at wiki never knew it has religious importance.
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    Interesting read Awais. Looks as though this Bhang is also important to
    people in things other than religion as well. Is this bhang freely grown
    where you live? Certainly not the case here. :seamus

I think your photograph of it is seriously well done.
    Michael
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    Nah this is wild plant grows freely in our city. front of my house is full of this :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009

There are lots of Bhang around my neighbor. I was surprised to read about it at wiki never knew it has religious importance.

Hmmmm and we wonder why our youth of today are so screwed up....

Grow Roses Awais anything but that stuff :D .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited April 16, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    Hmmmm and we wonder why our youth of today are so screwed up....

Grow Roses Awais anything but that stuff :D .... Skippy :D

:D There are roses too.....as i said growth of these is not in anybody's control so lets.

My Gallery
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    very nice photo......now remember to give us another view after it buds out and is ready for harvest:D:D:D.....what color are the bud hairs on your Bhang???mwink.gifwinkmwink.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited April 16, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    very nice photo......now remember to give us another view after it buds out and is ready for harvest:D:D:D.....what color are the bud hairs on your Bhang???mwink.gifwinkmwink.gif

Yeah sure, i think they are white but i will have a look at them closelymwink.gif

My Gallery