Southern Indiana Scapes

howbouchahowboucha Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
edited April 16, 2009 in Landscapes
nothing spectacular, just something to share from the last few weekends.

Rural Green County near Bloomfield
512619477_gCKDk-XL.jpg

Down the road of my house. Wait, you don't know where I live. Clay County
Sorry about the frame
503332339_BEAfv-XL.jpg

The "Tulip Trestle" near Bloomfield. I just love the shadows and how they come together with the bridge.
512620376_o5C8w-XL.jpg

And finally, yes folks, those are guys wearing dresses, visiting the trestle. The Model A made the scene, the conversation with my new transsexual (or is it transvestite-I never get it right) friends made the day.
512622320_qTucR-XL.jpg
I like to take pictures :)

My SmugMug site: http://www.purplepug.com
My V-Strom Site: http://www.stromtrooper.com

Comments

• RidgetopRidgetop Registered Users Posts: 214 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    I like the open field and clouds shot. I always find it fascinating as far as the people I meet while out with a camera. People always want to know what you are doing, why, and how. For the most part I find it kind of fun to talk to folks out there even if they are out there :D .
  • grimacegrimace Registered Users Posts: 1,537 Major grins
    edited April 15, 2009
    I like the first two shots!! Nice colors and comp. Great to see some spring colors coming out of the midwest.
  • RandallRandall Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    Nice shots -- I used to shoot a lot in Indiana I especially like Clifty Park I think that is what it was called , and Cataract Falls is beautiful too.
    Thanks Randall
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    The first two are my favorite; the first reminding me of a post card. Nice comp, color and theme! Peaceful!
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    Number 1 is really nice, but I LOVE number 2. The composition is very striking!

BTW, transexuals are post-op. Transvestites are still men (or women) by all accounts, but dress in drag. And neither are necessarily gay. Actaully, many transexuals still prefer the opposite sex, well opposite of how they were born, which then becomes the same sex post-op. Can get very confusing!! eek7.gif

Being born and raised in Southern California and having quite a few close gay friends and even a transexual, I consider myself pretty knowledgable. ne_nau.gif BTW, I am a registered Republican with pretty conservative views. Go figure. rolleyes1.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site