Options

Free eBook - 25 Favorite Travel Photos

EverythingEverywhereEverythingEverywhere Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
edited April 16, 2009 in The Big Picture
508229026_x2T3P-S-1.png

I'm been traveling around the world for the last two years. During that time I've taken over 50,000 photos in over 50 countries..

I've recently put together an ebook of my 25 Favorite Travel Photos. I hope you enjoy it.

Free eBook: 25 Favorite Travel Photos | Everything Everywhere: Around the World Travel Blog
2014 Travel Photographer of the Year, Society of American Travel Writers
2013 & 2015 Travel Photographer of the Year, North American Travel Journalists Association

Facebook | Travel Blog | Travel Photography | Instagram | Google+

Comments

• Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    Very cool idea, Gary! thumb.gif

I've got the book downloading right now and can't wait to see it! I gotta say, I'm insanely jealous of your opportunity to travel the world for 2+ years!

Just for a heads up, the link to confirm your Feedburner emails leads me to a 404-file not found, but confirming still works so that's just a minor detail.
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos
  • Options
    EverythingEverywhereEverythingEverywhere Registered Users Posts: 91 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    I've fixed it. Despite the error, it should still work properly.
    2014 Travel Photographer of the Year, Society of American Travel Writers
    2013 & 2015 Travel Photographer of the Year, North American Travel Journalists Association

Facebook | Travel Blog | Travel Photography | Instagram | Google+
  • Options
    CWSkopecCWSkopec Registered Users Posts: 1,325 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    I've fixed it. Despite the error, it should still work properly.

It did work, confirming worked just fine, I just wanted to give you the heads up on that. I enjoyed looking through your book! What an incredible opportunity for you! I'm looking forward to following your adventures! thumb.gif
    Chris
    SmugMug QA
    My Photos