Secondary Final Examination Pics

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited June 5, 2005 in People
Hello friends!
Yesterday my oldest brother Patric's daughter Mikaela took the upper-secondary final examination. :clap I stoped by to congratulate and to snap a few pictures of this event. :photo Man, these was some proud and happy young men and women! There was *P*A*R*T*Y* :super in the air, I'll tell ya! Pitty though, the weather was dreadful and the rain was just around the corner.
But quite naturally, that didn't stop'em!

Stay Tuned / Matty

Mikaela is the girl with the pilot glases:
23943757-O.jpg

23943758-O.jpg
23943759-O.jpg
23943761-O.jpg

23943762-O.jpg

23943760-O.jpg

23943764-O.jpg

23943763-O.jpg

Comments

• ridetwistyroadsridetwistyroads Registered Users Posts: 526 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2005
    Wow, looks like quite a celebratio n! The fleshtones are execelent, very warm as well as sharp. thumb.gif

What was the "upper-secondary final examination" for, exactly? ne_nau.gif She becoming a pilot?
    "There is a place for me somewhere, where I can write and speak much as I think, and make it pay for my living and some besides. Just where this place is I have small idea now, but I am going to find it" Carl Sandburg
  • Phil U.Phil U. Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2005
    Well done - you definitely captured the excitement in the air. The overcast sky might not be what they were hoping for but it sure gave you some nice light to shoot with.
  • Rufio220Rufio220 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2005
    Those are really warm and sharp. ya the clouds didn't even matter, and you portrayed that as a feeling of the people. Those are nice pictures.
    ~Take it while it's there, cause tomorrow it will be gone~