Can't believe I went here!

tijosephtijoseph Registered Users Posts: 187 Major grins
edited April 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Well, took my wife's little brother, yeah, there is 22 years that seperate her and him, and went to wwe smackdown tuesday.

I thought I would take my 5d mark 2 and fool around with it. I really found interesting, the production side of things. But what was really funny, was it seemed none of these guys were doing anything. Take a look at the picture. This guy was surfing facebook. All the others, doing the same thing, ebay, email, facebook, you name. All while the wrestling show
goes on! I wish I brought a telephoto but thought that was a little overkill for getting in. Had to stick to my 24-70. Some close-ups would have been neat though.
513956966_VSKsm-M.jpg

There were about 4 of them, the only guy I saw doing anything was the facebook guy. he would turn the lights up, or down, about every 20 minutes.

513956670_P8Bty-M.jpg

513957366_psJUL-M.jpg

Anyways, my brother in law had a great time. I must admit, it was pretty fun, but don't see me going back anytime soon.

i did take a little bit of video while I was there, and it seemed to turn out pretty good, even in the dark light! i can post it if anyone is interested.