#23 is making me crazy...

dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
edited April 18, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
This shouldn't be as hard as I am making it. :huh
This is how bad it has gotten... did you ever have one of those grand ideas only to be able to laugh when you were half way through it.:giggle I knew then it wasn't working as I saw it, so I just went with the fun of it.
:dunno Maybe I should go into comic books... :rofl
514172240_kZ5Hn-L.jpg

It is supposed to rain tomorrow. Maybe I can find something then. <sigh>

Comments

• DRabbitDRabbit Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    Lemme tell ya, I hear ya. I've been wracking my brain for an idea. It also doesn't help that the one idea I had requires rain and there's none in the forecast... looks like MAYBE Sunday.
    Amy :D
    Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

The Dang Gallery on DangRabbit - Follow me on Twitter or on Facebook
    Leica M8: Zeiss 35mm f/2 Biogon and 50mm f/2 Planar; Voigtlander 15mm f/4.5, 50mm f/1.5 Nokton and 75mm f/2.5 Heliar
    Olympus E-P1: Zuiko 14-42 and 25mm f/2.8 Pancake; Panasonic 45-200mm and 20mm f/1.7; and M-to-m4/3 adaptor
    Olympus e620: Zuiko 14-54 f/2.8-3.5

• KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    A+ for creativity
    clap.gifI personally think you nailed it on creativity... if you could only have kept the bowl non blurred and made it sharp in contrast and sharp in resolution and think it would have been a contender....

do you still have the original file? pre-edited version perhaps you can do a re-work?

Kat

dnie wrote:
    This shouldn't be as hard as I am making it. eek7.gif
    This is how bad it has gotten... did you ever have one of those grand ideas only to be able to laugh when you were half way through it.:giggle I knew then it wasn't working as I saw it, so I just went with the fun of it.
    ne_nau.gif Maybe I should go into comic books... rolleyes1.gif
    514172240_kZ5Hn-L.jpg

It is supposed to rain tomorrow. Maybe I can find something then. <sigh>
    </sigh>
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    clap.gifI personally think you nailed it on creativity... if you could only have kept the bowl non blurred and made it sharp in contrast and sharp in resolution and think it would have been a contender....

do you still have the original file? pre-edited version perhaps you can do a re-work?

Kat

I have quite a few originals... but none of them are quite what I want. I might be able to doa better job of PP without kids here wanting the computer, but I it wouldn't be great at any point.
    I'm just waiting for the rain to start now... maybe something will show. Too bad my son's track and field events were cancelled today. Wet kids might have worked.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    Welcome to my world.... my only idea to date was so technically bad it won't work without a reshoot, and I can't find anywhere local to reshoot it the way I want! Add to that getting REALLY busy and not having as much time to obsess over it and I'm floundering....

Hopefully I can find a location today - we'll see....
  • dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    well, the rain helped.
    At least I got something that I like... and I don't want to think about it anymore, so that is it. :whew
    514597424_KLRRi-L.jpg
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2009
    dnie wrote:
    well, the rain helped.
    At least I got something that I like... and I don't want to think about it anymore, so that is it. :whew
    514597424_KLRRi-L.jpg

Love the texture on this...
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2009
    Nice
    Nice texture.. Looks like the Matrix...:ivar

Kat

Mike J wrote:
    Love the texture on this...