SOLD: Canon 580 EX 2, 1DMark2, 70-200 F2.8L Non IS

j-boj-bo Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
edited April 21, 2009 in House of Canon
New thread posted.

Comments

• j-boj-bo Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2009
    Flash is SOLD!! thumb.gif

Make offers, need to sell the last 2 items.

You can check my ebay username for feedback: jbomx3

All prices include PayPal and Shipping by USPS to CONUS. I will consider shipping elsewhere, but buyer to pick up all shipping costs.

SOLD!!!!!!!Canon-580 EX II Flash. Brand new, except for one time use. Everything that came originally included.
    $395

Canon 70-200 F2.8L Non IS - UU date code. Cleaned/calibrated by Canon-Aug 08. Small scratch on lens coating, no effect on IQ. Comes with Lens, hood, case, box, tripod ring, end caps. I just noticed a nick on the edge at the top of the lens. Photo shows it. I'm reducing the price, cropped photo, plus you can see it at the top of the other photo. Add Hoya Skylight 1b 77mm filter.
    REDUCED Price$875

514031264_6uVf7-M.jpg

514031248_odgBz-M.jpg

SOLD!!!-Canon 1dMarkII- Cleaned/calibrated, lcd cover replaced, and Shutter replaced (at 87K clicks), Aug 08. by Canon. Estimate 8000 clicks since the new shutter. Normal wear around shutter button and lens strap areas. Dust in viewfinder. Comes with Body, cap, battery charger, promaster strap, non-oem remote trigger, oem battery, and spare non-oem battery. OEM battery shows wear but holds charge as normal. Non-Oem battery is new, but used a few times.
    REDUCED Price $1150

514040360_xtaDQ-M.jpg

514040285_Yxvqv-M.jpg

514040458_TKrZR-M.jpg

514040433_GShFP-M.jpg
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 21, 2009
    j-bo wrote:
    New thread posted.
    And I merged them - duplicates are confusing.

thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited April 21, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    And I merged them - duplicates are confusing.

thumb.gif
    Thus the reason one should be able to change the title of their thread (my main reason for starting a new thread-Reduced Pricing) and/or delete their own thread.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 21, 2009
    j-bo wrote:
    Thus the reason one should be able to change the title of their thread (my main reason for starting a new thread-Reduced Pricing) and/or delete their own thread.
    Point taken. But for the current amount of traffic, I'm far from overworked when it comes to administering changes in sales listings.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• zimpiczimpic Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited April 21, 2009
    2.8 70-200
    headscratch.gif
    j-bo wrote:
    New thread posted.
    J-bo would love to make an offer on the lens. Unfortunately I lost my ebay rating during a divorce - It used to be Cheeco13 - not sure if he is still using it anymore but I'm sure you can see the history. I do have a paypal account. I'm relatively new to smugmug and dgrin so I'm not real sure how this all works. You can contact me at gaznjz@comcast.net.
    edited April 21, 2009
    Emailed you.