Enjoying the spring day

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited April 18, 2009 in People
I shot these today while we were out soaking up the spring sun. Plus, Grandma got her some new outfits...so I asked Emmy to wear this today so "we can show g'ma what the outfit looks like on her" :wink

515316544_u5obB-L.jpg
Not the best look for her. ;) She was trying to keep the bangs out of her eyes.
515309646_ZLVrt-L.jpg
515306839_nrrJZ-L.jpg
515304827_vg86z-L.jpg
515303477_Lfzby-L.jpg
Couldn't get her to sit down in this one. Too many bees around she said.
515293896_VSbm8-L.jpg

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2009
    Oooo... LOVE the processing on #4 - care to share? Is it an action/preset or...? Absolutely love it.

She's her usual adorable self!
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    Oooo... LOVE the processing on #4 - care to share? Is it an action/preset or...? Absolutely love it.

She's her usual adorable self!

eeks i'll try to remember. I know it's a "vintage" type of action. Either Grandma's tap shoes, with the opacity lowered or an antique action from Coffee Shop Photography. The textured layer can be found on that website as well.

She has a whole bunch of free actions on there. It is so worth the look. All the photos shown here were done using the doubleshot color pop, I just adjusted the opacity so it didn't look too overdone.

Thanks, :)