Emma

jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited April 19, 2009 in People
Nikon D40x - f4.8 @ 1/60
Natural Light
Comments are always warmly welcomed.
"Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent

Comments

• jvgphotojvgphoto Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2009
    Emma and Rim Light
    Nikon D40x f5 @ 1/60 iso 100
    "Where there is no elegance of the heart...there is no elegance." Yves Saint Laurent
  • rhjfrhjf Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited April 19, 2009
    Two lovely photos (although IMO not as nice as the one in the other thread with the daffodils). One thing I would say is that the first one is a little funky colour-wise. I think you have (probably unintentionally) oversaturated it. This is especially true in the greens—the whole picture has a slightly green tint. I just did a brief fiddle in Photoshop and altered the colour balance; I'd be happy to post it here if you would like to see it.

(Edit: I'm using Safari on a calibrated display; I don't know if your photos have colour profiles embedded: if they do, then Safari should show the photos using the embedded profiles.)
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2009
    I was going to say that it looks over saturated as well. Too much yellow in the first one. Still beautiful images, just needs reworked with the color to make it outstanding. :D