Monitor Calibration

BoomerBoomer Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited April 24, 2009 in Digital Darkroom
Hello all,

I wish to purchase ColourVision Spyder 3 Pro and wondered if anyone could let me know if it is easy to understand and use and if they are satisfied with the results.

Thanks, Boomer

Comments

• lfortierlfortier Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2009
    I 've been using the Spyder 3 Express for over a year now. I've got it set to recalibrate monthly. Takes less than 10 minutes and makes a world of difference. Very easy to use.

The first time you calibrate, you have to adjust your red / blue / green levels . This can take a few minutes. Then you adjust your white point and black point. From there, the spyder takes over and does it's thing.

I wouldn't be without it.
  • BoomerBoomer Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 24, 2009
    lfortier wrote:
    I 've been using the Spyder 3 Express for over a year now. I've got it set to recalibrate monthly. Takes less than 10 minutes and makes a world of difference. Very easy to use.

The first time you calibrate, you have to adjust your red / blue / green levels . This can take a few minutes. Then you adjust your white point and black point. From there, the spyder takes over and does it's thing.

I wouldn't be without it.

Thanks for the advise. I have ordered the Spyder 3 Pro and look forward to using it.