Options

Where's the purple

LaDonna McVayLaDonna McVay Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited April 20, 2009 in Sports
Hi everyone, I just moved to new town and did my first job a few days ago. The team colors are (supposed to be) purple but they came out blue. I took one of this kid in a purple dugout and the dugout came out just fine . I've heard of this happening before but I didn't pay attention to it because I'd never had to deal with it myself. I'm hoping I just need to know how to adjust this on my camera because I DO NOT want to spend hours in photoshop. HELP!

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2009
    Hi everyone, I just moved to new town and did my first job a few days ago. The team colors are (supposed to be) purple but they came out blue. I took one of this kid in a purple dugout and the dugout came out just fine . I've heard of this happening before but I didn't pay attention to it because I'd never had to deal with it myself. I'm hoping I just need to know how to adjust this on my camera because I DO NOT want to spend hours in photoshop. HELP!

Can you show us an example? With EXIF information (how did you set your white balance?)

Did you shoot RAW?

Are you planning on reshooting or do you want to fix these files before delivery?

What photo editing software do you have?