Along the pathway

kscottkscott Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited April 22, 2009 in Landscapes
At Cumberland Falls State Park there are several pathways that lead to falls overlooks and at the head of walk for the the lower lookouts if you look along the rock walls there are wonderful gems of texture images to be had if you just look up and around when you walk down the pathways.

515290730_PG2UV-X2.jpg
kscott

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2009
    Utterly fantastic attention to detail! I've passed scenes like this hiking in the mountains so many times but never, ever ever once thought to really shoot it like this. Great capture, thanks for sharing (and opening my eyes!)
  • kscottkscott Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited April 22, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Utterly fantastic attention to detail! I've passed scenes like this hiking in the mountains so many times but never, ever ever once thought to really shoot it like this. Great capture, thanks for sharing (and opening my eyes!)

thanks schmoo, not everyone is really into texture shots like the one above, but i have a collection of textures of alot of the places i visit, and it's an additional challenge for me to find those opportunities and make a composition with what mother nature has provided in many of the locations i visit.
    kscott