Options

Client would like download of keyword images

Jcox3Jcox3 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited April 23, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I recently did a project for a local high school theater company to do there head shots, PR, and shots from a dress run. after the shoot i went though and tagged all of the shots on smugmug.

the parents are eating it up, one has asked if she could buy all of the tagged with her kid in them. since i made the mistake of not tagging them in Lightroom i have no easy way of getting from the files on my laptop.

is it possible to make a new gallery with just the pictures of her kid in it, so i can download it and put it on a cd, without having to do an owner save on 108 pictures? since i'm have decided to sell all of the shots for $100 for the cd should i just change the download price to $0.01 and buy them myself?

thanks for any input

the link to the pics in question
http://jcox3.smugmug.com/keyword/hepler#500270193_bLNkP

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    You can see if any of the 3rd party download programs like albumFetcher will work on a keyword gallery.

If not, then I'd enable filename display, bring up the keyword gallery, write down the filenames and then find them all on your hard disk. While that is still time consuming, that should take less time than downloading 100 files off the web.

Under no circumstances should you need to buy anything from your own account on Smugmug.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    Jcox3Jcox3 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    thanks

while it doesnt look like i can do keywords with that program at least it will save me time in not haveing to filter through 3700 shots to find 100

i now know that smugmug can read the keyword data from lightroom, so i will be spending a little more time on my work flow, and hopefully this wont happen again