Options

WTH: Bay area wedding photographers

Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited June 14, 2009 in For Hire
If you shoot weddings in the Bay area, please respond here. I don't shoot weddings, but my clients, their families and friends are always asking me to shoot or recommend someone who does.

I simply need names to give them.
I do not quote prices.
I do not get involved other than sharing your name, website, or number with them.
The rest is up to you.

I would rather have a fellow Dgrinner get a shot versus a random name out of the phone book.
Steve

Website

Comments

• Options
    ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    California
    While I am in Thousand Oaks it's a cheap plane ride or moderate drive. I'd love and greatly appreciate the referrals,
    If you shoot weddings in the Bay area, please respond here. I don't shoot weddings, but my clients, their families and friends are always asking me to shoot or recommend someone who does.

I do not quote prices.
    I do not get involved other than sharing your name, website, or number with them.
    The rest is up to you.

I would rather have a fellow Dgrinner get a shot versus a random name out of the phone book.
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    THIS is why dgrin rocks - the support we give each other.

clap.gifclap.gif
    //Leah
  • Options
    The MackThe Mack Registered Users Posts: 602 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    Heck, I'll fly out. I have a free place to stay out there and a 2nd photographer.
    eric @ eric-mack.com
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2009
    I will throw my name in the hat. I live and work in the south bay. Cheers!clap.gif

www.danielkimphotography.com

daniel@danielkimphotography.com
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    lakewebdlakewebd Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    Hi,

What a wonderful offer, thank you.

I have a wedding page on my web site http://www.lakewebdesign.com/LoveStoryWeddings.html with a sample online video.

I live in Northern California and will travel to anywhere in the Bay Area. The Wedding Samples were shot in Lake County and Sacramento, I live in Sonoma County.

Thanks for helping out. If You PM me with your mailing address, I'll send you a postcard, brochure, and DVD sample to give to friends who inquire.

Thank you again.
    Ruth Lake
  • Options
    ChrisPChrisP Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 27, 2009
    I'm in Sacramento, see my site at www.chrispiperphotography.com. I do kids, families, events and weddings. I'd be happy to answer questions and give quotes.

Thanks,
    Chris
  • Options
    ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    I'm a hop skip and a jump from the bay area. I know my way around the city, my father lived just south of the city, so I've spent my fair share of time there.

It's about a three hour car ride for me, but considering I'm always at the rehearsal...I'd be there at least a day in advance anyway.

I would love to be considered among those you'd recommend. I normally work with a second photographer.

My wedding portfolio can be found HERE

Plus, my family would love an excuse to tag along and catch a ball game at AT&T Park!
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson
  • Options
    patfureyphotopatfureyphoto Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2009
    I'm starting to travel a bit and would love to see California.

www.patfureyblog.com
    www.patfureyphoto.com
  • Options
    tenoverthenosetenoverthenose Registered Users Posts: 815 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2009
    I shoot in the Bay Area quite often and I am always looking to help fill in my calendar. Thanks for the spreading the dgrin word!

Patrick Pike
    877-767-8719
    www.patrickpikephotos.com
  • Options
    bloomphotogbloomphotog Registered Users Posts: 582 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2009
    I would love a referral! I've got a bit of a local's edge is SF, too! Thanks!

BLOOM Photography
    2491 Alluvial Ave., Suite 120
    Clovis CA, 93611
    (559) 326-2057
    josh@BLMphoto.com
  • Options
    BeautydishBeautydish Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited June 13, 2009
    Steve,

i'm in the heart of San Francisco (Hayes Valley, just few blocks from City Hall) and would be grateful for any leads you can send my way - even on a short notice.

Jarda
    www.shindigphotography.com
  • Options
    bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited June 14, 2009
    I shoot weddings - anywhere

I do not quote prices.
    The rest is up to you.

If the clients are looking for documentary wedding photography - not "documentary style" - definitely send them my way.

Thanks,

B. D.
    www.bdcolenphoto.com
    www.bdcolenphoto.net
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed