Nastya

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited May 18, 2009 in People
Priviet (in Russian Hello), dear friends!
Nastya is a piano player. Though she is very young halls in Italy, Germany, NY applauded her - she is a winner of many international competitions.
7992.jpg
7993.jpg
7997.jpg
7995.jpg
7994.jpg

--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009
    Though she is very young halls in Italy, Germany, NY applauded her - she is a winner of many international competitions.
    And a very lovely young lady as well!

As usual, these are stunning images. I especially like #4 though I think it might be even stronger had the wrap been on the near shoulder and uncovering the far shoulder - maybe?

Unless you are wanting to show the wrinkles of your background in the photos, you may want to consider putting a bit more distance between your model and the background. This would allow light falloff to turn that background a deeper and richer shade of gray/black.

I love the choice of the wrap in the last three. The color so well brings out her eyes and hair - like magic.
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009

Unless you are wanting to show the wrinkles of your background in the photos, you may want to consider putting a bit more distance between your model and the background.
    Oh, Scott!
    I'd like to, but my room (studio is not the right word for it) is too small :-(
  • KiloKilo Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009
    Great shots, Yuri! I enjoy piano music. I wish I could learn, but I have no way of doing so, (no piano classes around here and no room in the house for me to have one to teach myself). Maybe someday.

Piano, photography, and hi-fi home audio... my favorite hobbies. Best pianos to me are Bösendorfer, Fazioli, and Steinway. It takes seven years to get a Bösendorfer once one is ordered.eek7.gifMay as well buy a used one.
    ʞ1└0
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2009
    Yuri, great imagery. I did notice that some of them look a bit under exposed, so I took the liberty of pulling it and adjusting the lighting, eyes, and hair. Just some food for thought. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for Sharing.

Original
    522435334_Gb8eJ-L.jpg

Adjusted...played to a different color of light...

522435369_6beMD-L.jpg

Another original

522459964_XLUxb-L.jpg

Adjusted the light and minor skin adj in keeping with your original intent.

522460010_SyERc-L.jpg
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • digidronedigidrone Registered Users Posts: 280 Major grins
    edited April 27, 2009
    Mr. Pautov,
    Your work is absolutly awsome. I can't wait to see what you bring each time. Your lighting is fantastic. Thank you for the inspiration.
    #3 does it for me!
    Royce
  • Digital_CrazeDigital_Craze Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited May 18, 2009
    Very nice
    Priviet Yuri
    Like them very much a few very little nits as pointed out but overall like your other shots well done.

Spaciba/Spacibo can never remember Russian is very rusty...

Darrell Ostrovski