Options

Bilingual site showing both languages and code disappearing

Erick LErick L Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
edited April 24, 2009 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I came home yesterday to see my bilingual site is showing both languages at the same time and it's ugly. I haven't touched any code on my site for weeks and the CSS files hosted on borealph.googlepages.com are working and accessible. I've tried several browsers with the same result.

What happened at SM? Any update that could've messed the javascript?

my site:
borealphoto.smugmug.com
borealphoto.com

Bilingual site tutorial:
http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=22867

The other thing is I tried a few things to fix it and when I access the customization page, I found the custom header field empty. I closed the page and came back to see it was there again, then it was some javascript code missing, then the custon header empty again. I'm just glad I didn't hit update with some code missing.

Any idea about these problems?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009
    Erick, we'll take a look.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009
    Hi Erick - one of our sorcerers worked on some stuff under the hood of SmugMug - and we pushed that code last night - there ought not have been any affects that would be seen by customizers or anyone using hacks etc - and we tested plenty. But we didn't test the bilingual site hack (adding your site to our suite of tests now!).

In any case, we made some mods our code so that your stuff would work normally again.

Fixed? ear.gif
  • Options
    Erick LErick L Registered Users Posts: 355 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Fixed? ear.gif

Looks great! Thanks a lot!