Girl on Truck

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited April 29, 2009 in People
Ok so I didn't know what to title this :dunno haha. C&C please!
Thank you
Courtney
rubi4.jpg
Courtney

Comments

• marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    Hi, Courtney! The composition is great, though I think you might need some separation between the blacks (jeans, shoes, bustier vs background shadows). The foreshortening on her arm makes it look strange and the way her hand covers her eye. I do like all the lines that converge and lead our focus.

~Kris
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    Hi Courtney!

Great idea, but she seems "lost" in the photo. I love the texture and lines, but also agree that there might need to be a little separation. Also, her elbow seems blown and that takes my eye away from the one eye she has showing. Still, I really like the composition!
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    I think if her elbow was down showing more of her face that would draw my eye more to that area as opposed to the competing areas. It is a favorite pose of mine. Good job just a few tweaks.
  • whitericewhiterice Registered Users Posts: 555 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2009
    Beautiful composition! clap.gif
    - Christopher
    My Photos - Powered by SmugMug!
  • goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    thank you all very much for your C&C. I have to add a little description to this shot. The sun was extremly bright AND we were using a gold reflector. she wasn't a very cooperating model (if thats even a word haha) so she was whining about the sun being in her eyes (Suck it up honey!rolleyes1.gif ). As she was about to cover her eyes is when I caught this shot. I wish she could have done it again with a better angle of her elbow lol and still kept that sexy look. Thanks again everyone! :D
    Courtney
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    Awww, I'm, in a way, glad I have only so far worked with friends/classmates for models. They've been real troopers, even through getting pricked by thorny vines in the woods, reflector in their eyes, and being in summer clothes in the cold spring air. I get nervous enough as it is with them standing there while I set up and get the exposure correct lol.