Not the portrait I planned on ...

digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
edited April 25, 2009 in People
While their mother visited a local nature spa, we had the grandkids for the day. We went geocaching and along the way, scaled rocks, chased ducks, climbed trees, and faced danger at every step!

The plan was to go home, get cleaned up (hard to take a kid out exploring and not get dirty!) and take a portrait for their mom for mother's day. Emerick, the youngest, is absolutely fearless! He blazed the path all day for his 10 year old brother.

However, plans suddenly changed when we got home. After getting the first of two mudrats into the tub, and before I could utter a word, Emerick decided to jump in instead of stepping in.

Splash, crash, bang. Big owie ...

Thought I should fess up, so called his mom to tell her what happened. She said, "again?" Evidently he is no stranger to crashing and banging!

Wanting to take a photo, I suddenly found my subject unwilling. But like any good kid, he can be bribed! A bonbon for a picture. I accidently fired off 3 in succession, so this photo cost me 3 candies. Couldn't quite buy a smile, as they are priceless ...

520658290_dYp3u-XL-LB.jpg

Comments